Time For A Change
Is your Condominium Management provider doing everything it can for your association?
Is it time to change management?
There is an easy way to answer this question. It means asking yourself some questions.
- Does your director seem fatigued?
- Do the tasks seem overwhelming?
- Is there general dissatisfaction of members and/or general lethargy on the Board?
- Is micro-management affecting results?
- Is there not enough time to accomplish the tasks?
- Do tasks seem to drag on with little progress?
Does this sound like your situation? If so, please consider CMA. We provide management options, procedures and styles for your Board to consider. We tailor solutions to your community and practice a hands-on, real time, team approach to management.
Are you interested in what you’ve read so far? If so, we encourage you to take a look at the rest of our website, and then give us a call. Listen to what we have to say. If it makes good sense to you, the decision has been made. If not, we assure you that your time will have been very well spent.
We sincerely appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you,