CMA’s goal is to anticipate your needs and provide you with quick, efficient service in order to make your life easier. In order for us to do this, we must understand your unique situation. When we work with a new client, rest assured that you will receive our utmost attention to detail. It is a give-and-take interview process to see if this is a good fit for both interested parties. It is designed to help CMA understand the expectations and the needs of the Board and the community itself, and vice versa.
Here are the steps we would take:
- First we will thoroughly review your association documents. A good understanding of these documents on both sides is the first and most important step in establishing a successful relationship.
- We will then schedule a meeting with the Board of Directors. It is very important for us to completely understand the expectations of the Board. Clear and effective communication will be the foundation of our success. As previously stated, our goal is to make your lives easier. What we hope to accomplish during a meeting with your Board is to thoroughly review your procedures, policies, and expectations. For instance, what are your expectations with rules violations? What do you like about the way your current management company handles these matters? What do you not like? We will delve into your history and processes that make your community unique.
- We will then take a brief but thorough tour of your community with a Board representative who fully understands all issues and concerns so that we have a clear understanding of your unique situation. Our tour will give us a better understanding of the more important aspects of the community, such as the grounds, recreation areas and any issues therein, deed restrictions, parking concerns, repair and maintenance needs, and so on.
- After we have reviewed the association documents, met with the entire Board (if possible), and toured the community, we will then be able to develop together a management plan that will specifically meet the needs of the Board and prioritize any and all items of concern.
- Lastly, we will agree on association management fees. It is our sincere desire to provide you with superior community management services at a cost effective, competitive dollar amount per unit. We will be diligent in our efforts to reach a management fee and level of service that will be satisfactory to everyone.
This assessment of the Board and the Association's needs will give CMA a very good feel for what you want, need and expect in the way of management services. You will, by the end of the process, have a very good feel for how we do business and the level and quality of service that you can expect from us.
Sound doable? Great! Please call us at 813-349-3580 or fill out our Request More Information page.